1. Jordan in the Stone Age (Second Edition) by Dr. Zaidan Kafafi.
2. Southern Bilad Al-Sham: History and Impacts in the Bronze Ages, by Dr. Khair Nimr Yassine.
3. The History of Jordan Since the Islamic Conquest Until the End of the 4th Century H./10th Century C.E., by Dr. Mohammad Khreisat.
4. The Province of Ajloun in the Age of Ottoman Tanzimat, by Mr. Eliyan al-Jaloudi and Dr. Mohammad Adnan al-Bakhit Publishing, Publishers and Libraries, by Dr. Faruk Mansour.
5. Jordan: A Geographical Study (Second Edition), by Dr. Salahudin al-Behairi.
6. The General Education in Jordan, by Dr. Ahmad Yousif al-Tall.
7. Programmes of Adults Education and Illiteracy Elimination in Jordan, by Mr. Abdul-Kareem al-Moumani.
8. The Vocational Education in Jordan, by Engineer Munther Wasif al-Masri.
9. The Development of Transportation in Jordan (1900-1988), by Dr. Yousef Siam.
10. The Short Story in Jordan, by Dr. Abul-Rahman Yaghi.
11. Housing in Jordan, by Mr. Engineer Hamdullah al-Nabulsi.
12. Development of the Parliamentary Life in Jordan (1920-1993), by Mr. Hani Khair.
13. Development of the External Commerce in Jordan (1920-1991), by Dr. Mundher al-Share’.
14. The Districts of Balqa’, Karak and Ma’an (1281-1337 H. / 1864-1918 C.E.), by Mr. Muhammad Salem Al-Tarawneh and Dr. Mohammad Adnan al-Bakhit.
15. The Voluntary Work and Disabled Welfare in Jordan, by Dr. Abdullah Al-Khatib.
16. The Political Milieu and the Development of the Post in Jordan, by Dr. Sa’d Abu Diyah.
17. Health in Jordan, by Dr. Adel al-Ziyadat.
18. Poetry in Jordan, by Dr. Sameer Qatami.
19. The Theatre in Jordan, by Dr. Mufeed al-Hawamdeh.
20. The Judicial System in Jordan, by Dr. Mufleh al-Qudah.
21. The Historical Development of the Banking and Financial Apparatus in Jordan, by Dr. Muhammad Sa’id al-Nabulsi.
22. The March of the Arab Revolution in the Jordanian Arena, by Dr. Mamdouh al-Rousan.
23. From Our Modern History: a-The Arab Revolution: Reasons, Principles and objectives, b-Transjordan: Prior to the Establishment of the Emirate, by Mr. Suleiman Musa.
24. Land and its Property in Jordan, by Mr. Badri al-Mulqi.
25. Youth in Jordan, by Dr. Ali al-Zaghal.
26. Natural Wealth, Energy and Water in Jordan, by Dr. Ibrahim Badran.
27. Tourism and Recreation in Jordan, by Dr. Habiss Samawi.
28. The Islamic Judicial System (Canon Law) in Jordan, by Sheikh Muhammad Mhailan.
29. The Administrative System in Jordan, by Dr. Khalid al-Zu’bi.
30. The Novel in Jordan, by Dr. Ibrahim al-Sa’afeen.
31. The Plastic Arts in Jordan, by Dr. Mahmoud Sadeq.
32. Folkloric Literature in Jordan, by Dr. Hani al-Amad.
33. Radio and Television in Jordan, by Mr. Faruk Jarrar.
34. The Emirate of Transjordan: Development and Establishment in Quarter of a Century (1921-1946), by Mr. Suleiman Musa.
35. Contemporary Political History from 1952 to 1967, (Second Edition), by Dr. Hazim Nusaibah.
36. Population and Social Life, by Dr. Ahmad Rabi’ah and Dr. Ahmad Hamoudeh.
37. Al-Hussein Bin Ali and the Great Arab Revolt, by Mr Suleiman Musa.
38. General Features of the Cultural Life in Jordan (1953- 1993), by Mr. Ahmad al-Musleh.
39. The Political History of Jordanian – Syrian Relations from Independence to 1976, by Dr.Abdul-Majeed al-Shunaq.
40. The Experience of the Political Parties in Jordan (Second Edition), by Dr. Abdullah Naqrash.
41. Jordan and the Summit Conferences, by Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Faddah.
42. Jordanian-Gulf Cooperation in the Fields of Development, by Dr. Saleh Khasawneh.
43. Waqf and Mosques; and the Development of Islamic Religious Education by Dr. Muhammad Rakan al-Dughmi and Dr. Saleh Thiab al-Hindi.
44. The Ideological Trends of the Great Arab Revolt through Al-Qibla Newspaper, by Dr. Suhaila al-Rimawi.
45. Labour and Labourers in Jordan, by Dr. Mansour al-Etoum.
46. Tribal Law in Jordan, by Dr. Muhammad Abu Hassan.
47. Jordan and International Organizations, by Dr. Waleed al-Sa’di and Mrs. Itimad Farmawi.
48. The Middle-Ground between Theory and Practice in the Jordanian Experience, by Dr. Subhi al-‘Etoum.
49. The Palestinian Issue and the Hashemite Leaders (Hussein, Abdullah, Faisal, Ghazi and Abdul Ilah), by Dr. Khairiya Qasimiya.
50. Sharif Al-Hussein Bin Ali and the Caliphate, by Mr. Nidal al-Moumani.
51. The Relationship between the Idrisid Princes and the Sharifs of Mecca (1908-1925), by Mrs. Hanan al-Melkawi.
52. Index of University Theses on the History of Jordan, by Dr. Faruk Mansour.
53. Sources and References on the Great Arab Revolt, by Mr. Muhammad Ali al-Swairki al-Kurdi.
54. Bibliography of Pre-Historical Epochs in Jordan, by Dr. Khalid Mahmoud Abu Ghanima.
55. Cultural Institutions in Jordan, by Dr. Hani al-Amad.
56. Higher Education in Jordan, by Dr. Ahmad al-Tall.
57. The Development of Jordanian Journalism (1920-1997), by Dr. Isam al-Musa.
58. The Contemporary Political History of Jordan (June 1967-1995), by Mr. Suleiman Musa.
59. The History of Circassians (Adigha) and Chechens in Al-Balqa’ and Houran Provinces (1878-1920), by Jawdat Hilmi Nashkho.
60. The History of Jordan in the Mamluk Era, by Dr. Ahmad al-Jawarneh.
61. The Poetic Movement in Jordan: Development and Contents (1921-1967), by Dr. Muhammad Ateyyat.
62. The Project of King Hussein Bin Ali of Arab Unity (1916-1924), by Mr. Jabr Muhammad al-Khatib.
63. Ajloun Province (1884-1918), by Dr. ‘Eliyyan al-Jaloudi.
64. The History of Transjordan in the Ottoman Era, by Dr. Hind Abu al-Sha'r.
65. The Arab Union, 1958, by Dr. Ibrahim al-Shar’a.